Applications: Glass Doors
Glass for doors, in VidresWeb you can find cut to size glass for glass doors. There are two types of glass door, tempered glass doors supported by hardware and doors with wood or aluminum frame.
Simple hinge for Glass Door 8/10 mm Glass Ref.01875PB
Displaced hinge for Glass Door 8/10 mm Glass Ref.01878PB
Side hinge without retention 8/10 mm Glass Ref.01873PB
Mestral Double Metal Knob 6 to 12 mm Glass Ref.4290.1PB
Locking "Resbalón" Ref.4206IB
Strike "Resbalón" Ref.4200.2CIB
Simple hinge for Glass Door 6/8 mm Glass Ref.01842PB
Double hinge for Glass Door 8/10 mm Glass Ref.01876PB
For glass doors fastened with hardware our recommendation is:
These glass cut to size should have the necessary notches for the hinges and a hole for the handle or knob.
For passage doors with a wooden or aluminum frame, our recommendation is:
For framed exterior doors, we recommend:
For exterior doors to thermally insulate we recommend:
you can also put more 10 and 12 mm camera thickness.
For furniture doors you can use monolithic colored lacobel glass to provide a spectacular design.
- Monolithic glass lacobel pure white RAL-9003 4-mm thick
- Monolithic white lacobel glass RAL-9010 4-mm thick
- Monolithic gray lacobel glass RAL-9006 4-mm thick
- Monolithic glass lacobel red RAL-1586 4-mm thick
- Monolithic black lacobel glass RAL-9005 4-mm thick
- Monolithic glass lacobel light brown RAL-1236 4-mm thick
- Monolithic glass lacobel dark brown RAL-8017 4-mm thick
- Monolithic glass lacobel orange RAL-2001 4-mm thick
If you want any combination that you cannot find on the web, consult at email@example.com