The causes of the glass of your stove become very black may be due to many causes, among them would be:
- Firewood shoddy: If you use poor quality wood that is wet or chemically treated wood, we find that a lot of smoke is produced in the combustion chamber, and the same when hitting the glass sticks to it because the resin particles has.
- Lack of stone: If we have facilities tubes stoves with small circulation, we will not have enough depression, and absorption and smoke rise from the combustion chamber will be very slow, making it stay longer than necessary in combustion chamber, and therefore more contact with the glass, causing it to put more black.
- Close the door of the newly hot stove: Closing the door, what we do is force the shot, being only as an air inlet, causing much stoke the flame and is widely produced in the combustion chamber, and more stained glass.
- Cords and shabby door: With use and time, and sometimes when we clean the glass, the cord gets wet and can meet, which has lost a piece of tape, so the stove door does not close Well, this makes us variations in air intake and more stained glass.
- The stove does not have the clean glass system: As we increase the quality of the stove, it has more elements that justify its price, and make better use and maintenance. If the stove has no clean glass system, it will stain more than a stove that if you do.These would be the casuas, why the glass stove is too dirty.The best way switching on wood stove is, once set the tablet, means leaving the door ajar while warms iron pipes and creating adequate depression for the stove to work properly and not smoke accumulates more in the combustion chamber, it will make us more stained glass.IMPORTANT: When taking measurements, use a quality meter, if not, there may be differences between the measurements you take and the dimensions of the product we send to you.Glass is a very fragile material can not be tight in rigid frames. To avoid breaks do to the expansion, the glass always must measure both width and height less than 4 mm of the position where it should be installed.