The quartz glass is made of pure silice (Si02 - Silice Dioxide), which gives it exceptional properties.
- Resistant to very high temperatures 1300ºC.
- Low thermal expansion.
- Low coefficient of thermal expansion, it can be heated and cooled without risk of breakage due to thermal shock.
- Good optical transmission of ultraviolet rays, does not heat up with the passage of ultraviolet light.
- High purity, + 99% SiO2.
- High dielectric strength.
- Low electrical conductivity.
- Good micro-wave transmission.