Applications: COVID protection Glass
VidresWeb has a wide range of glass to use as anti-COVID19 screens, the advantage of using cut to size glass with respect to other materials is that we can clean them with all kinds of chemical agents to guarantee their disinfection without being damaged or losing their appearance. They give a modern solid image and together with the perfect fixing systems, which do not offer an image of provisionality.
If you need a professional image and good protection, do not hesitate to use a cut to size glass.
VidresWeb recommends using tempered glass and laminated glass for this application, both glasses are safety glasses, thereby protecting the user in the event of breakage.
These are our recommendations:
- 3+3mm thick transparent laminated glass. For small size glasses
- 4+4 mm thick transparent laminated glass. For intermediate size glasses
- 5+5mm thick transparent laminated glass. For large size glasses.
- 6mm thick clear tempered glass. For small size glasses.
- 8mm thick clear tempered glass. For intermediate size glasses
- 10mm thick clear tempered glass. For large size glasses.
In VidresWeb there are many fittings that can be used to fix the glass, depending on the place you will have to choose one or the other.
VidresWeb makes general recommendations for tempered glass and laminated glass, this does not mean that other glasses can be used, check our VidresWeb online store to find other types of glass, if in doubt, contact us at email@example.com and our customer service will advise you on the most suitable glass for your application.